Immunity is the ability of the body to overcome and resist disease. In another way, immunity can be defined as a complex biological system endowed with the capacity to recognize and tolerate whatever belongs to the self. According to Ayurveda Ojas is considered to be the optimum health state of the system and is therefore related to immunity. The immunity system has a vital role, it protects your body from harmful substances germs and cell changes that could make you ill.
The immune system is made up of special organs, cells and chemicals that fight infection. Immunity is a biological term that describes a state of having sufficient biological invasion.
Powerful Immune Booster
Vitamin C is one of the biggest immune system boosters of all. In fact, a lack of Vitamin C can even make you more prone to getting sick. Food rich in vitamin C includes Oranges, Grapes, Strawberries, Spinach, Broccoli.
Ways to boost immune systems
- Exercise regularly
- Get plenty of sleep
- Avoid smocking
- Drink planty of water
- Maintain healthy diet
- Mininize Stress
- Take antioxident rich foods
Powerful foods to boost immunity
- Pappaya – Loaded with Vitamin C
- Garlic – Used to treat flue, Common Cold
- Green Tea – antioxident
- Broccoli – Vitamin C and E, Anti-oxident, fibre
- Ginger – Decrease inflamation and nausea
- Spinatch – Anti-oxident, beta-carotene
- Citrus Fruits – Vitamin C, key in fighting infection
- Red Bell peppers – Vitamin C, beta-carotene
- Apples – Vitamin A, B, B2, C